You’ve likely read other car accident attorneys' websites thumping their chests about aggression and getting you "SO MUCH CASH" but what you really need now is an idea how a crash claim works.
Relax. You’re covered here. You can download our free report answering questions folks like you have asked us over the years. It’s even called I Just Got in A South Carolina Car Accident, Now What? It includes tips on dealing with insurance adjusters and their dirty tricks to harass and shortchange you.
You can also watch this quick video on what to do right after a South Carolina car, truck, or motorcycle wreck.
Let’s be honest. You may not need us. But we want to help anyway.
In our years handling car, motorcycle, and trucking accidents involving serious injuries and even death, we’ve learned not every victim needs a lawyer. The truth is, if you’re just a little banged up and can get back to life as usual after a doctor visit or two and maybe a few trips to therapy, you’ll likely come out better on your own than paying a lawyer. It won’t be an easy process, but you’ll likely come out better in the long run.
For more info on your case, download our FREE report.
If you’re unsure how your treatment will end, or you’re seriously hurt, or lost a loved one, you owe it to yourself and your family to talk to an experienced injury attorney. We won’t charge you a thing to talk, email, live chat, or even meet with you in person. And you don’t have to hire us. Plus it’s totally confidential. To speak to a lawyer about your case, call toll-free at 888-230-1841 or just start an email or live chat right where you are.
Let’s cut to the chase. Here’s the answer to the #1 burning question most folks ask us in private.
Everyone wants to know what their case is worth. In this article and video, we pull back the veil on how we value our client cases. To learn more about getting a settlement and how much you can possibly expect, call one of our lawyers or provide your information on our contact form and we will get in touch with you.
What can we do to help you?
That’s the first question WE ask. All people are unique, so their concerns are unique. We cater to you. Our website’s loaded with free information folks want to know about their cases. Take advantage. If you still have questions, call us toll-free at 888-230-1841.
Let’s get an elephant out of the room: You don’t need to bring money to hire us. We work injury cases to be paid with contingent fees, meaning we are invested in getting you the best possible result.
Here’s how we treat you. Over the years, we’ve found folks need- and deserve- a certain level of service, and we deliver:
- We will work as hard as we can to get you the best result we can.
- We will always be honest and sincere with you, even if we’re telling you what you don’t want to hear.
- We will keep you updated and informed on your case’s progress.
See what other clients say about us on a third party website.
Here’s what we do, in general:
- Handle the insurance company so you can heal and get back to work and living, without worrying about the adjuster’s annoying calls and demands for information- or the unreturned calls when you call the adjuster [they tend to disappear when you need something].
- Protect your eligibility for the maximum insurance amount possible. You may more coverage than you think, from a surprising place- your own policy!
- Present your case to the insurance company backed by the most powerful evidence possible, presented in the most convincing way, to get the insurance company to settle.
- File suit and handle your case in court if the insurance company refuses to pay the proper amount.
To see what we can do to help you or just answer your questions, send us an email or call to talk to a lawyer toll-free at 888-230-1841.
Why go it alone when you don’t have to?
If you’re severely hurt in a South Carolina crash, you need a professional on your side, because the insurance company already has professionals lined up against you. Contact an experienced accident injury attorney to protect you from settling cheap, making sure you know exactly how much insurance is available, and handling all the hard work and aggravation for you to pave your way to a simpler, easier, better settlement for you.
To speak to one of our attorneys, call us toll-free at 888-230-1841. Don’t worry, we won’t force you to hire us. Even if you don’t, or don’t have a case where we’re confident we can help you, we will do all we can to get you on the right path.
Want more info? Download our free report.
Even the title’s right to the point: I Just Got in A South Carolina Car Accident, Now What?
It answers questions like:
- How and when your medical bills get paid, which might shock you.
- What you can be compensated for.
- Do I still have a case if I was partially at-fault?
- Where the money comes from to settle your case – which might surprise you.
- Where the money comes from if you’re the victim of a hit and run accident.
- How a claim works, generally.
- Who you will deal with at the insurance company.
- What you can do to help your claim.
- Tractor trailer accidents, which are often a completely different type of case.
For other questions or just to get pointed in the right direction, you can always send us an email, live chat or call us toll-free at 888-230-1841. We handle cases primarily in the Upstate area of South Carolina, especially Spartanburg, Cherokee, Greenville, Laurens, and Union counties, which includes the communities of Boiling Springs, Inman, Duncan, Lyman, Wellford, Woodruff, Landrum, Roebuck, Cowpens, Laurens, Gaffney, and Greer. But if the case justifies it, we can handle one anywhere in South Carolina.