Facing the breakdown of your family in South Carolina is perhaps one of the most difficult experiences you may have to deal with. You are overwhelmed with emotion and confused by the complexities of the process. Even when you know the decision to part ways is right, the emotional wounds you face may be difficult to handle.
To add more anguish to an already challenging situation, you must consider dividing up your property, who will get custody of your children, the rights to marital assets, and more. When this happens, having the support of a family lawyer in Spartanburg to strengthen your voice can make this process easier.
Our Spartanburg Family/Divorce Attorneys Are Ready to Be Your Voice
Each divorce and custody battle in Spartanburg is different. Sometimes they are contested, while other times they are not. Regardless of where you are in the process, or the difficulty of your situation, having an attorney from Holland & Usry on your side to be your voice can help.
From start to finish, we offer you compassionate legal guidance to help you navigate this difficult experience. Here are a few of the ways we can help your family find a fair resolution:
- Divorce and Annulment. In South Carolina, you must meet one of the five grounds for divorce. Annulments are a little bit trickier. We will work with you to find the right grounds for divorce or annulment and help you start the process of filing a lawsuit to request the divorce.
- Alimony or Spousal Support. Many people are confused about the laws for alimony and separation support. This can be a very difficult thing to negotiate and often requires the help of a skilled attorney. We can be your voice.
- Division of Assets. Dividing your assets can be a painful and difficult experience. With our help, you will know what you are legally entitled to hold on to. We will also work on your behalf so that you get what is fair and just for your situation.
- Child Custody. Regardless of whether or not you’ve been married, the Family Court will determine what is best for your children when it comes to custody. We can be your voice stating why you are the best parent to care for your children, in an effort to give you the custody arrangement you want for your family.
- Visitation. Visitation is another matter that rests on what is best for the children. We will help you find the most fair and just solution to your visitation battle.
- Modification of a Family Court Order. Sometimes a Family Court Order must be modified due to changing circumstances. This can be a difficult process. With our help, you can find the best resolution to modifying your Family Court Order.
- Adoption. The adoption process is lengthy and difficult. We will guide you through the process in an effort to help you achieve your goal.
You Don’t Have to Do This On Your Own, Our Family Lawyers Can Help
You have an advocate in us! The team at Holland & Usry knows how heartbreaking family matters can be. With us as your voice, you can get the comfort and legal guidance you need to find the best resolution to your case possible.
Let us help you through this difficult time. Call toll free at 888-230-1841 or 864-582-0416 to talk to our sympathetic family lawyers in Spartanburg about your needs.