This is no time to go it alone. As if your life wasn’t already thrown upside down, you’ve been thrust into the unfamiliar terrritory of the legal world, where things often make no sense and don’t work like they should.
Here’s Why It’s So Hard for the Inexperienced in South Carolina Wrongful Death Cases.
You’re facing a mammoth insurance company with vast resources to deny, delay, and discourage you in pursuing justice, because its priority is keeping its money from you. Insurance companies make money by not paying claims, or shortchanging anyone they can. It’s more profitable for them to let you and your family suffer.
To help keep its money from you, the insurance company uses a stable of trained professionals- insurance claims representatives or adjusters, investigators, experts, even attorneys.
Currently, you’re the only amateur in the room. And you’re likely exhausted and grief-stricken. It’s a perfect storm for the insurance company to take advantage of you in the only chance you’ll ever have to get answers, get a sense you’ve held the wrongdoer accountable in a meaningful way, and get financial compensation you might desperately need.
You need a helping hand. And you’ve found one- a Spartanburg, South Carolina wrongful death attorney who helps grieving families enforce their legal rights to a settlement for fatal accidents.
You’ve Got Questions. We’ve Got Answers. Get Peace of Mind–Get Your Questions Answered Right Now, for FREE. Call Toll Free At 888-230-1841, Fill Out A Get Help Now form, Or Start A Live Chat.
Here’s How We Can Answer Your Questions About South Carolina Wrongful Death Cases Today:
The best way to get your specific questions answered is to call us. There will be no hassles or obligations for you. But if you’re not ready to do that yet, we’ve designed this website as a free service to give useful legal information to folks like you. Click below for answers to questions we often get asked:
- What does wrongful death mean? What legal rights do you have when someone dies in an accident?
- How do you prove wrongful death? If your case involves a car accident, download our FREE BOOK on crash cases, which includes a chapter on wrongful death cases.
- Will a wrongful death lawsuit allow my family sue for the victim's pain and suffering in a fatal accident?
- Who can sue for wrongful death?
- Do I have to go to court to get a wrongful death settlement finalized?
- How are wrongful death settlements paid out? Who gets the money in a wrongful death lawsuit?
- What are things I can do to cope with losing someone I love in a fatal accident?
Why Do I Need An Attorney For A Wrongful Death Case After A Deadly Accident in South Carolina?
It may be the top question you need answered. Instead of a single-digit phone number or flashy TV ad with a catchy jingle to reel you in, we’re brave enough to answer it, along with some others:
- Three Major Reasons Why You Should Hire A Lawyer in a Wrongful Death Case
- How much does it cost to hire a wrongful death attorney?
- What can I take to my first attorney meeting about a wrongful death case?
How Do I Find the Right South Carolina Wrongful Death Attorney?
This is THE critical question for any family reeling from a fatal South Carolina accident, and you deserve a reasoned answer, not us chest-thumping.
While we can’t guarantee future results based on past cases because all cases are different, so the law and the facts can cause a different result, here’s some examples how we helped families get wrongful death settlements after tragic accidents:
- How We Told a Family's Story About a Devoted Wife, Mother, and Nurse to Recover a Maximum Insurance Settlement in a Deadly Car Crash
- VIDEO with transcript: a Wrongful Death Client Tells How We Represented Her Family with "Professionalism and Compassion"
Come see for yourself whether we're the right fit for you and your family. To schedule a FREE strategy session to answer your questions with no pressure to hire us, call us toll free at 888-230-1841.
Our Number One Burning Question For You: What Can These Spartanburg Wrongful Death Attorneys Do To Help You Today?
Because everyone is unique, everyone has unique questions and concerns. We cater to you.
Here’s how we do it. We aim to exceed your expectations, and here’s basic commitments we make to you:
- We work as hard as we can to get the best result we can.
- We will always be honest and sincere with you, even if we’re telling you things neither of us want to hear.
- We keep you updated and informed on your case’s progress.
We do all that to help you make the best legal decision for you.
Don’t Stay in the Dark. Let Us Shine a Light to Guide You Safely.
While finding a South Carolina wrongful death lawyer might feel like one more obligation you don’t need, let me share this with you: the number one benefit of a lawyer you trust is peace of mind. Peace of mind your case will be cared for and protected by a professional, so you don’t have to worry about it any more.
And if you're worried about taking on too many extra obligations, what will you do when the insurance adjuster starts demanding information and ordering you fill out forms you worry- righly- could hurt your case?
You’ve got a lot to lose, and no time to spare. Don’t risk it- your family’s counting on you in your one and only chance to do this right. Let us do the dirty legal work for you.