You didn’t ask to get hurt at work, but now you’ve got to deal with it.
You’ve been thrust into a dark, confusing world for some. Wondering if you’ll ever get to the doctor. And why can’t I just go to my own doctor? If I can’t work, what will I do for income to pay my bills? And on and on. It’s a lot to deal with.
We made this page to shine a light on your situation. You’ve made the smart choice to get answers instead of just letting this case happen to you. You’ve got rights, and you need to know them. Information is power, and hurt workers need it.
Answers to Your Workers' Comp Questions
Here’s answers to the major questions we get asked by our clients at the start of their case – plus some questions you should be asking. It’s free info and yours for the taking:
- Five simple things you can do to protect your rights.
- Can I be fired for filing a comp claim?
- What are workers comp benefits?
- Do I get any income if I miss work? When? How much?
- What rights to medical care do I have?
- MOST FOLKS HAVE NO IDEA: Why is the doctor important to my case?
- Does workers comp ever cover prior injuries?
- When can I start thinking about settlement?
- How do comp settlements work?
- How does a comp case get decided if we can't settle it?
- Can I qualify for medical care after my case is over?
- What does it take to be totally and permanently disabled under workers comp? HINT: PROBABLY NOT WHAT YOU THINK.
Of course, we answer other questions throughout our site- feel free to search it to find what you need.
Workers' Compensation Attorneys In Spartanburg To Help You
If you’ve got other questions, we’re here to answer. Just ask the easiest way for you – send us an email, start a live chat, or call us at (888) 230-1841 or (864) 582-0416.
You can always meet with us for free just to talk about your case. And yeah, you might not need a lawyer. If we don’t think you do, we’ll tell you – which could help you get more money in a settlement in the end.
But if you’ve got a serious case that qualifies you to be one of our clients, we’re here to guide you, stand by you, and make sure you get all you deserve under the law.