You didn’t ask to get hurt at work, but now you’ve got to deal with it.
You’ve been thrust into a dark, confusing world for some. There's more questions than answers. It’s a lot to deal with.
We made this page to shine a light on your situation. You’ve got rights, and you need to know them.
The best way to get your questions answered is contaccting our team directly. Do what's easiest for you. Contact us with a live chat, fill out a Get Help Now form, or call toll free at 888-230-1841. You'll get answers - and no pressure to hire- from an experienced Spartanburg, South Carolina workers' comp attorney.
If you want to know what other people like you say about us, you should check out these client reviews on a website we don't own.
Get Answers to Your South Carolina Workers' Comp Questions, Including Our Free Book
You’ve made the smart choice to get answers instead of just letting this case happen to you. Information is power, and hurt employees need it. Here's free info we provide for folks like you:
- FIRST THINGS FIRST. Even if you don't know how seriously you're hurt, you've GOT to tell your employer you're hurt, immediately. You're facing a legal deadline to notify your employer that could cost you all your rights.
- BEST OF ALL, our workers' compensation attorney has written a FREE book, in non-legal language, to educate real people about the system.
In it, you'll find answers to the major questions we get asked by our clients at the start of their case – plus some questions you should be asking. You'll find answers to questions like:
- If I file for workers' comp, won't my employer have to pay my medical bills? (page 15)
- Can I be fired for filing a comp claim? (page 14)
- What are workers comp benefits? (page 13)
- Do I get any income if I miss work? When? How much? (page 30)
- What rights to medical care do I have? (page 26)
- What simple things can I do to protect my rights?. (pages 17-25)
- MOST FOLKS HAVE NO IDEA: Why is the doctor important to my case? (page 32)
- Does workers comp ever cover prior injuries? (page 39)
- When can I start thinking about settlement? (page 54)
- How do comp settlements work? (page 57)
- How does a comp case get decided if we can't settle it? (page 61)
- Can I qualify for medical care after my case is over? (page 41)
- What does it take to be totally and permanently disabled under workers comp? HINT: PROBABLY NOT WHAT YOU THINK. (page 43)
- What happens at a workers' compensation commission hearing? (page 61)
- We've got a slew of info about workers' comp questions on our website, which is all yours for the taking. Search our free Articles, Blogs, Frequently Asked Questions, and Videos. For specific questions, we've even got a search box on the right side of the page to help you find answers.
- If you've still got questions, you can always contact us the easiest way for you- fill out our Get Help Now form, start a live chat, or call toll free 888-230-1841 to schedule a free, no pressure strategy session.
Our #1 Burning Question For You: What Can Our Workers' Compensation Attorneys Do To Help You?
Our top priority is to add value to your case. And you might not need a lawyer. If we don’t think you do, we’ll tell you – which could help you get more money in a settlement in the end.
But if you’ve got a serious case that qualifies you to be one of our clients, we’re here to guide you, stand by you, and protect your rights in the only chance you've got to get medical treatment and proper compensation for your work injury.
LET'S GET AN ELEPHANT OUT OF THE ROOM: You won't need to bring any money to hire us.
And we won't pressure you to hire us. In fact, here's tips on hiring the best workers' comp attorney for you, even if it's not us. Here's a sneak peek at what your first meeting with us is like. So if you've got questions, or wonder how you'll ever handle your job injury case on your own, contact us in Spartanburg toll free 888-230-1841 to get some answers and peace of mind.