You didn’t ask to get hurt at work, but now you’ve got to deal with it.
You’ve been thrust into a dark, confusing world. There's more questions than answers. It’s a lot to deal with.
Worst of all, you might not even know the full extent of what you could lose in this case. Many injured employees have no idea how serious their injuries are at first, or how much medical care it'll require to fix..
Our Spartanburg workers' comp atttorney is here to to shine a light on your situation. You’ve got rights, and you need to know them. Before we get to that here, let us answer the question you might have at the forefront of your mind right now.
Do I Need An Attorney For My South Carolina Workers' Compensation Case?
Workers' comp can be complicated, and you're facing an insurance company that makes money by not helping you. Even if you don't know how badly you're hurt, the safest thing to do is get some legal advice. We won't pressure you to hire us, and we’ll tell you not every case needs a lawyer. If you don’t need one, we give you resources to help you settle your case on your own without paying an attorney.
But if you suffer a serious injury like:
- a neck or back injury that makes your arms or legs numb, tingle, or hurt- WARNING: THIS COULD BE A SIGN OF A SEVERE SPINAL INJURY,
- spinal injury including paralysis,
- broken bones,
- a torn rotator cuff,
- torn knee ligaments like the meniscus or ACL,
- a brain injury, or
- you need surgery,
there are critical reasons to hire an experienced South Carolina workers' comp attorney. Chief among them is, an attorney gives you a stronger position against the insurance company. You’ve got your own trained professional who can counter the insurance company’s hardball tactics. Better yet, you’ve got a skilled advocate who’s invested in the success of your case, because we’re paid with contingency fees, which don’t come out of your pocket.
The primary unspoken benefit of hiring a lawyer you trust is peace of mind.
Protect Your Rights Today – Get Your Questions Answered for FREE. Call Toll Free At 888-230-1841, Fill Out A Get Help Now Form, Or Start A Live Chat.
Get Answers to Your South Carolina Workers' Comp Questions, Including Our Free Book
You’ve made the smart choice to get answers instead of just letting this case happen to you. Information is power, and hurt employees need it. Here's free info we provide for folks like you:
- FIRST THINGS FIRST. Even if you don't know how seriously you're hurt, you've GOT to tell your employer you're hurt, immediately. You're facing a legal deadline to notify your employer that could cost you all your rights.
- DOWNLOAD OUR BOOK FOR FREE. our workers' compensation attorney has written a book, in non-legal language, to educate real people about South Carolina workers' compensation cases.
- Call us toll free at 888-230-1841 to get your questions answered by an attorney or schedule a FREE, EASY strategy session.
- Use our website. We've got a slew of free info about South Carolina workers' comp cases, which is all yours for the taking. Check out our Articles, Blogs, Frequently Asked Questions, and Videos. For specific questions, we've even got a search box at the bottom of the page to help you find answers.
How Do I Find The Best South Carolina Workers' Compensation Attorney For Me?
Any attorney can have a slick TV ad or single digit phone number, but what help does that give you? It’s a gimmick to reel you in. You're smarter than that, or you wouldn't be here.
We’re committed to empowering victims by giving you REAL, HELPFUL info about South Carolina workers' comp cases.
As part of that service, here's our article to help you find the right South Carolina workers' comp attorney, evein if it's not us.
One of the best ways to find out what it’s like to work with an attorney is to see what clients say. Read unedited, unscripted reviews by our actual clients on an attorney review service we don’t own and google.
Better yet, check us out in person. Talk to us on the phone or schedule a FREE strategy session by calling 888-230-1841.
It Answers Questions Like:
- If I file for workers' comp, won't my employer have to pay my medical bills? (page 15)
- Can I be fired for filing a comp claim? (page 14)
- What are workers comp benefits? (page 13)
- Do I get any income if I miss work? When? How much? (page 30)
- What rights to medical care do I have? (page 26)
- What simple things can I do to protect my rights?. (pages 17-25)
- MOST FOLKS HAVE NO IDEA: Why is the doctor important to my case? (page 32)
- Does workers comp ever cover prior injuries? (page 39)
- When can I start thinking about settlement? (page 54)
- How do comp settlements work? (page 57)
- How does a comp case get decided if we can't settle it? (page 61)
- Can I qualify for medical care after my case is over? (page 41)
- What does it take to be totally and permanently disabled under workers comp? HINT: PROBABLY NOT WHAT YOU THINK. (page 43)
- What happens at a workers' compensation commission hearing? (page 61)
Our Number One Burning Question For You: What Can These Spartanburg Workers' Compensation Attorneys Do To Help You Today?
Our top priority is to add value to your case, and your life. Because everyone is different, everyone has unique questions and concerns. We cater to you.
Here’s how we do it. We aim to exceed your expectations, and here’s basic commitments we offer to deliver that to you:
- We work as hard as we can to get the best result we can.
- We are honest and sincere with you, even if we’re telling you things neither of us want to hear.
- We keep you updated and informed on your case’s progress.
We do all that to help you make the best legal decision for you.
There's No Need to Worry or Wonder What Our First Meeting Is Like
We get it- the idea of meeting with a lawyer about your comp case isn't joy and sunshine. [But we do try!] Knowing what to expect makes it easier on you.. Here's what our first FREE, EASY strategy session is like.
Schedule a Strategy Session Today, or Just Get Your Questions Answered. Call Us Toll Free At 888-230-1841 or Fill Out A Get Help Now Form or Start A Live Chat.
South Carolina Workers' Comp Victims Have a Lot To Lose – Often More than You Think. Don't Risk It.
Just settling a basic South Carolina workers' comp case involves complex legal decisions that can have serious long-term, even lifelong, physical and financial implications. The insurance company’s money is plenty safe – it has a legion of professionals to protect it, from adjusters to nurse case managers attorneys. Without an attorney, you’re the only amateur – and it’s you who's got the most to lose from being cheated out of a proper settlement.
Protect yourself, because nobody else will. Let an experienced Spartanburg worker's comp lawyer guide you to the right settlement.
We handle cases primarily in the Upstate area of South Carolina, especially the areas of I-85, I-385, and I-26 around Spartanburg, Cherokee, Greenville, Laurens, and Union counties, which includes the communities of Boiling Springs, Inman, Duncan, Lyman, Wellford, Woodruff, Landrum, Roebuck, Cowpens, Laurens, Gaffney, and Greer. But if the case justifies it, we can handle one anywhere in South Carolina.
Get Started in Reclaiming Your Peace of Mind. Call Us Toll Free at 888-230-1841.
We won't pressure you to hire us. If you don’t, or if you don’t have a case where we’re confident we can help you, we’ll do all we can to get you where you need to go.