We aim to empower you with information, so you can make a solid, well-informed decision about your case.
We also have specific pages loaded with FREE info on:
- car or motorcycle accidents,
- commercial trucking accidents, including 18-wheeler crashes.
- And if you were hurt at work, you need to learn about workers’ compensation.
Get Your Questions Answered By A South Carolina Personal Injury Lawyer
In our years helping victims of accident injuries in and around Spartanburg, we’ve realized you’ve got burning questions you need answered.
The best way to get specific answers is contact us the easiest way for you- start a live chat, fill out a Get Help Now form, or call toll free at 888-230-1841. We won't pressure you to hire us. Wondering what we're like? Check out reviews from clients who hired us and even folks who didn't, on a website we don't own.
Because your case is about you, let us answer some of the most important questions you’re asking – or should ask. You can also see answers to more specific questions below, under the "Cases We Handle" section.
- Why should I consider hiring a personal injury attorney for my accident case?
- Where does the money come from to pay a settlement in a case like mine?
- Who is this insurance person called an "adjuster", and how do I handle her?
- Should I pay medical bills with health insurance?
- INSIDER TIP: The key witness you might not realize: your doctor
- What types of compensation can I qualify for?
- MOST FOLKS DON’T REALIZE THIS: Spouses of accident victims can get settlements, too
- The truth about punitive damages
- Do I still have a case if the accident is partially my fault?
- How much of a settlement can I expect?
- What are victims' rights in fatal accidents?
- Brain injury warning signs
If you've got other questions, our website's designed with you in mind! Search our free Articles, Blogs, Frequently Asked Questions, and Videos. For specific questions, we've even got a search box on the right side of the page to help you find answers.
What’s It Like To Work With South Carolina Personal Injury Lawyers- and What Does It Cost?
Everyone who thinks about hiring an accident lawyer thinks about this. And we get it – you don’t want this, you never asked for this, and you’re probably a little nervous about it. When you meet with us, the honor is all ours, and it’s our goal to make it as easy, quick, and informative as possible.
We can’t speak for every lawyer, but here’s a preview of what it’s like to work with us:
- THIS SHOULD PUT YOUR MIND AT EASE: How you pay an acident injury lawyer.
- Here’s what your first meeting is like with me.
- Here’s our process to handle your case.
- BONUS TIP: What to look for in an injury lawyer- even if it’s not me.
As for what it's like to work with us, don't just take our word for it: see what past clients say on a website we don't own.
South Carolina Accident, Injury, and Wrongful Death Cases We Handle:
- “Slip and Fall” or “Trip and Fall” Injuries When you’re at a store, restaurant, or in any public area, you trust that the owner has kept it safe for you to walk around. Property owners who create or allow unsafe conditions can cause serious injuries to visitors in a slip and fall or trip and fall accident. Our attorneys know how to show that an accident was the fault of the property owner and help you get the money to cover the costs of your injuries.
- Nursing Home/Assisted Living Facility Injuries From Neglect or Mistreatment. When the parent-child relationship gets reversed by age or illness, it’s agonizing. Just putting a parent in a home where they can get proper care can be heartbreaking. But it’s your worst nightmare when your mom or dad suffers injury or even wrongful death because the home you trusted overlooks or ignores proper care and safety.
While state and federal law regulate these facilities to prevent tragedies, it’s not enough. Residents suffer from chronically understaffed facilities, unqualified providers, and substandard care.
Sadly, you can’t always expect the home to be totally honest or even helpful in answering your questions how your loved one suffered harm. When a resident gets hurt, sometimes the same employees who took mom or dad in with warm welcomes and reassurances offer only hurried meetings with short responses that don’t really address what you asked.
And facilities tend to fight these cases hard. Holding the facility accountable can be very complex, sometimes requiring several experts. If your parent or loved one gets harmed at a nursing home or assisted living facility, don’t look the other way. If you don’t speak up for them, no one will. We’ll work to answer your questions and see what can be done to vindicate the rights of the fragile person you trusted them to professionally care for.
Here’s free info that can help you spot whether your loved one suffers from improper care:
- Medical Malpractice. We deeply admire doctors. But victim compensation is often the only meaningful way to deal with irreparable injury or death from substandard care. We have a select practice for these cases, limited to cases that:
- Do not involve a Spartanburg County radiologist, urologist, orthopedist or neurosurgeon.
- Involves permanent injury or death.
- Occurred no more than 18 months ago.
If your case meets these criteria, we welcome the chance to discuss it with you to see if it merits further investigation.
Here’s more you should know if you’re considering a medical malpractice case:
- What You've Got to Prove to Win a South Carolina Medical Malpractice Case
- Caps on South Carolina Medical Malpractice Verdicts and Settlements
- Victim Costs in Medical Malpractice Cases
- Defective Products. Unsafe products can cause devastating injury or death. If you’ve suffered permanent injury or lost a loved one from a product malfunction, you can’t expect a company to stop standing by its product to help you. You’ll need legal help. Here’s more on these cases:
- Defective Streets, Roads, or Highways. Sadly, South Carolina gets a lot of press for its terrible road conditions. Our poorly-maintained streets and highways are a looming threat to innocent motorists. If you got seriously hurt or lost a loved one due to an unsafe road, contact us to tell your story and see if we can help. For more free info, check out these articles on our site:
If You're Seriously Hurt, You Don’t Have to Fight This on Your Own
You should be able to focus on your recovery without having to worry about whether you're messing up your one chance to get your medical bills paid and get properly compensated for your injuries. Hiring a South Carolina personal injury attorney is like going to the doctor for your injuries. You didn't go to the doctor because you wanted to. You needed professional help with a problem you couldn't solve, because doing it yourself could cause irreparable injury.
It's no different going to an experienced lawyer for your legal problem. When you take on the insurance company alone, you're an amateur taking on professionals whose job is to settle your case as cheap as possible. You owe it to yourself and your family to get a professional on your side, or you risk irreparable legal and financial injury.
Contact us the best way for you to get your questions answered- fill out our Get Help Now form, start a live chat, or call us toll free at 888-230-1841. We handle cases primarily in the Upstate area of South Carolina, especially Spartanburg, Cherokee, Greenville, Laurens, and Union counties, which includes the communities of Boiling Springs, Inman, Duncan, Lyman, Wellford, Woodruff, Landrum, Roebuck, Cowpens, Laurens, Gaffney, and Greer.