NOTE: we've got a separate page for 18-wheeler and semi-truck accidents.
You’ve likely read other car accident attorneys' websites thumping their chests about aggression and getting you "SO MUCH CASH" but what you really need now is an idea how a crash claim works.
Relax. You’re covered here. And if you're wondering what it's like to work with us, check out these client reviews from a website we don't own.
Before You Ever Consider Hiring Us, We Offer Free Resources to Help You in Your Car or Motorcycle Accident Case.
You can download our FREE report answering questions folks like you have asked us - and questions you SHOULD be asking. It’s even called I Just Got in A South Carolina Car Accident, Now What? It includes tips on:
- Why you might have more insurance to pay than you thought- thanks to your own policy, which may offer a hidden benefit to give you even more [Chapter 5]
You can also learn what to do right after a South Carolina car, truck, or motorcycle wreck.
Our website’s loaded with free information folks want to know about their cases. Take advantage of our free Articles, Blogs, Frequently Asked Questions, and Videos to find out more about your case. We even have a search box on the right side of the page to make it easier.
The truth is, you may not need us. But we want to help anyway.
Our goal is to add value to your case, not take a fee from you just because we can. The truth is, if you’re just a little banged up and can get back to life as usual after a doctor visit or two and maybe a few trips to therapy, you’ll likely come out better on your own than paying a lawyer. It won’t be an easy process, but you’ll likely end up with a better bottom line.
THE EXCEPTION to this is, when you're the victim of an accident caused by a DUI driver, which creates the potential for punitive damages that you should expect the insurance company to fight hard.
But if you’re unsure how your treatment will end, or you’re seriously hurt, or lost a loved one, you owe it to yourself and your family to talk to an experienced injury attorney. We won’t charge you a thing to talk, email, live chat, or even meet with you in person.
And you don’t have to hire us. We won't pressure you. Plus it’s totally confidential.
Let's get an elephant out of the room.
You don’t need to bring money to hire us. We work injury cases to be paid with contingent fees, meaning we are invested in getting you the best possible result.
The answer to the #1 burning question most folks ask us in private.
Everyone wants to know what their case is worth. In this article and video, we pull back the veil on how we value our client cases. To learn more about getting a settlement, contact us by calling 888-230-1841, filling out a Get Help Now form, or start a live chat and we'll get in touch with you.
Our #1 burning question to you: What can our Car and Motorcycle Accident Lawyers do to help you?
That’s the first question WE ask. All people are unique, so their concerns are unique. We cater to you.
Here’s how we treat you. Over the years, we’ve found folks need- and deserve- a certain level of service, and we deliver:
- We will work as hard as we can to get you the best result we can.
- We will always be honest and sincere with you, even if we’re telling you what you don’t want to hear.
- We will keep you updated and informed on your case’s progress.
Here’s what we do, in general:
- Handle the insurance company so you can heal and get back to work and living, without worrying about the adjuster’s annoying calls and demands for information- or the unreturned calls when you call the adjuster [they tend to disappear when you need something].
- Protect your eligibility for the maximum insurance amount possible. You may have more coverage than you think, from a surprising place- your own policy!
- Present your case to the insurance company, backed by the evidence, presented in a convincing way, to move the insurance company to settle for a proper amount.
- If the insurance company refuses to pay the proper amount, file suit and handle your case in court.
Here’s how we do it.
Why go it alone when you don’t have to?
If you’re severely hurt in a South Carolina crash, you need a professional on your side. The insurance company has plenty of professionals in its arsenal to attack your case, from adjusters to attorneys. Level the playing field and protect your only chance to get properly compensated, which you might seriously need after an accident puts you out of work and saddles you with mounds of bills.
Contact an experienced accident injury attorney to protect you from settling cheap, making sure you know exactly how much insurance is available, and handling all the hard work and aggravation for you to pave your way to a simpler, easier, better settlement for you.
To speak to one of our attorneys, call us at 888-230-1841. Don’t worry, we won’t force you to hire us. Even if you don’t, or don’t have a case where we’re confident we can help you, we will do all we can to get you on the right path.