NOTE: we've got a separate page for:
Maybe you’ve seen other South Carolina car accident attorneys websites thumping their chests about getting you fast cash, if you’ll just dial that single-digit phone number. That’s a gimmick to reel you in.
Smart South Carolina car accident victims look for information first.
What you really need to know right now is what to do right after a South Carolina car, truck, or motorcycle wreck, and an idea how a South Carolina crash claim works.
Here’s your situation right now. You’re faced with an insurance company adjuster, a trained professional with one goal: forcing you to settle quick and cheap. The best way to do that is keep you isolated from professional legal help. If you even suggest getting an attorney, adjusters will go to shocking lengths to try to prevent you from doing it.
We're Spartanburg, South Carolina car and motorcycle accident attorneys who actually offer you help before you even consider hiring us. And if you're wondering what it's like to work with us, check out these unedited, unscripted client reviews from a website we don't own and google.
If you've got burning questions you need answered, contact us now for free. Call toll free at 888-230-1841 or fill out a Get Help Now form.
Our Shocking Answer: Do I Really Need An Attorney For My South Carolina Car Accident Case?
In our years handling South Carolina car accidents, we’ve learned not every victim needs a lawyer. Our goal is to add value to your case, not take a fee from you just because we can.
The truth is, if you’re just a little banged up and can get back to life as usual after a doctor visit or two and maybe a few trips to therapy, you’ll likely come out better on your own than paying a lawyer. It won’t be an easy process, but you’ll likely end up with a better bottom line.
- THE EXCEPTION to this is, when you're the victim of an accident caused by a DUI driver, which creates the potential for punitive damages that you should expect the insurance company to fight hard.
If you’re seriously hurt in a South Carolina car accident, such as broken bones, a brain injury, or need surgery, there are critical reasons to hire an experienced attorney. The bottom line is, an experienced attorney gives you equal footing with the insurance company. You’ve got your own trained professional who can counter the insurance company’s hardball tactics. Better yet, you’ve got a skilled advocate who’s invested in the success of your case, because we’re paid with contingency fees, which don’t come out of your pocket.
Some cases especially need a skilled attorney, as when:
- someone died in the accident, called a wrongful death case in South Carolina, or
- the accident involves a tractor-trailer, semi-truck, semi-trailer, or delivery truck like UPS or FedEx.
If you contact us, you don’t have to hire us. We won't pressure you. Plus it’s totally confidential.
The primary benefit of hiring a lawyer you trust is peace of mind.
Get Your Questions Answered. Call Toll Free at 888-230-1841, Fill Out a Get Help Now form, Or Start A Live Chat.
Before You Ever Consider Hiring Us, We Offer Free Resources to Help You in Your Car or Motorcycle Accident Case.
You can download our FREE BOOK answering questions folks like you have asked us - and questions you SHOULD be asking. It’s even called I Just Got in A South Carolina Car Accident, Now What? It includes tips on:
- The adjuster: the insurance rep who handles your case to help the insurance company, not you, and how to deal with their tricks and traps [Chapter 9]
- THIS MAY SURPRISE YOU: Why you should pay your bills with health insurance, which includes Medicaid or Medicare [Chapter 7]
- Why you might have more insurance to pay than you thought- thanks to your own policy, which may offer a hidden benefit to give you access to even more settlement money [Chapter 5]
- Types of compensation you might qualify for in a settlement [Chapter 2]
- Maybe the most important chapter of all- How you can fully protect your rights in your case. It can be a tremendous amount of work, but if you want it done right, you’ve got to do it well. [Chapter 10]
There’s more, right here. Our website’s loaded with free information folks want to know about their cases. Take advantage of our free Articles, Blogs, Frequently Asked Questions, and Videos to find out more about your case. We even have a search box on the right side of the page to make it easier.
If you still have questions, contact us the easiest way for you- fill out a Get Help Now form, start a live chat, or call us at 888-230-1841.
How Do I Find The Best South Carolina Car Accident Attorney For Me?
A key indicator of an attorney’s commitment to client service is the help the attorney offers you before you even consider hiring them. We’re committed to empowering victims by giving you useful info about South Carolina accident and personal injury cases.
We even wrote an article to help you find the right South Carolina car accident attorney for you.
One of the best ways to find out what it’s like to work with an attorney is to see what clients say. Read our client reviews on an attorney review service we don’t own and Google.
Get a feel for us yourself. Talk to us by calling 888-230-1841.
The answer to the #1 burning question most folks ask us in private.
How much of a settlement should I ask for in my South Carolina car accident case? In this article and video, we pull back the veil on how we figure out the amount you should get in your car accident settlement.
To learn more, contact us by calling 888-230-1841, filling out a Get Help Now form, or start a live chat and we'll get in touch with you.
Our #1 burning question to you: What can our Spartanburg Car Accident Lawyers do to help you?
That’s the first question WE ask. All people are unique, so their concerns are unique. We cater to you.
Here’s how we treat you. Over the years, we’ve found folks need- and deserve- a high level of service, and we deliver:
- We work as hard as we can to get you the best result we can.
- We will always be honest and sincere with you, even if we’re telling you things neither of us want to hear
- We will keep you updated and informed on your case’s progress.
We do all that to help you make the best legal decision for you.
Our Initial Process To Help South Carolina Accident Injury Victims:
- We handle the insurance company so you can heal and get back to work and living, without worrying about the adjuster’s annoying calls and demands for information- or the unreturned calls when you call the adjuster [they tend to disappear when you need something].
- We protect your eligibility for the maximum insurance amount possible. You may have more coverage than you think, from a surprising place- your own policy!
Our 6-Point Process To Handle Accident Injury Cases.
- Investigate the facts and secure evidence. We seek statements, reports, pictures, and any other evidence from any source we can find. But it especially comes from you, police, and any witnesses.
- Obtain and analyze medical evidence. We get all your medical records and bills to determine the physical and financial impact of your injuries. In many cases, we even meet with your doctors to fully understand the nature of your injuries and importantly, any future care they’ll require, so we can make the fullest presentation to the insurance company for the fullest possible settlement.
- Develop the impact of the injuries on you. One of the biggest parts of your case is the pain and limitations you suffered. We get a lot of input from you so everyone involved can understand what you went through as a result of the motorcycle accident, which helps maximize your settlement.
- Evaluate and discuss settlement with you. Before we settle your motorcycle accident case, we make sure you fully understand our evaluation – we even offer a written settlement evaluation for you to consider and review.
- Send a demand letter to the insurance company to start negotiations. We present your case to the insurance company, with solid evidence to support a proper settlement amount.
- Negotiations and the next step. As negotiations progress, we keep you as updated as you want. If the insurance company refuses to pay a suitable amount, we file suit and handle your case in court.
You can also check out what our process looks like.
Worried What it’s Like Meeting with a South Carolina Car Accident Attorney? Let Us Show You What it’s Like to Meet with Us.
We work to make things easy and comfortable for folks who ask us for help. But we know going to an attorney may be worse than the dentist. So we offer a free preview: what our first meeting is like- FREE, easy, and confidential.
Schedule Your Strategy Session Today, Or If You’re Not Quite Ready For That But Need Some Other Questions Answered, Call Us Toll Free At 888-230-1841 Or Fill Out A Get Help Now Form Or Start A Live Chat.
Why Go It Alone When You’ve Got the Most to Lose?
The insurance company is plenty safe from you, protected by an arsenal of professionals to attack your case, from adjusters to attorneys. You’re a wounded amateur, and you’ve got the most to lose. Protect your only chance to avoid mounds of medical bills, unpaid lost income, and getting almost nothing for what you went through. If you’re severely hurt in a South Carolina crash, you need a professional on your side.
Contact an experienced Spartanburg car accident injury attorney to protect you from settling cheap. Let us handle the hard, technical legal work and aggravation to make sure you know exactly how much insurance is available, and pave your way to a simpler, easier, better settlement for you.
To Get Your Questions Answered and Move Towards Peace Of Mind, Call Us Toll Free At 888-230-1841.
Don’t worry, we won’t pressure you to hire us. Even if you don’t, or don’t have a case where we’re confident we can help you, we'll do all we can to get you on the right path.
Our office is located at 101 W. St. John St., Suite 206, Spartanburg, SC 29306. We handle cases primarily in the Upstate area of South Carolina, especially the areas of I-85, I-385, and I-26 around Spartanburg, Cherokee, Greenville, Laurens, and Union counties, which includes the communities of Boiling Springs, Inman, Duncan, Lyman, Wellford, Woodruff, Landrum, Roebuck, Cowpens, Laurens, Gaffney, and Greer. But if the case justifies it, we can handle one anywhere in South Carolina.