Download This Free Book to Educate Yourself About South Carolina Traffic Laws and How They May Affect Your Legal Rights
In this brief book, written in non-lawyer language, Rob Usry, a Spartanburg accident attorney, answers the questions victims often ask about South Carolina car, truck, motorcycle, and tractor-trailer accident cases. Accidents of any kind are stressful and the worry of not knowing your legal options adds to this trauma. We provide this information as a free service to give some relief to you or your friends and famly.
What's Included in This Book
Read it and you may learn answers to questions you never thought to ask- but should be asking, including:
- What auto accident victims get money for—and where the money comes from,
- Whether you should use health insurance to pay medical bills from the accident,
- How legal claims stemming from traffic accidents generally work,
- How to deal with the at-fault driver’s insurance company,
- How tractor-trailer accident claims often differ from traditional accident claims, and why they require a different approach to be successful,
- And perhaps most importantly, Rob gives some free pointers that can help your claim.
This book is not just for victims; it discusses an important way you can protect yourself and your family before an accident ever occurs.