Folks wonder what they need to bring to to meet with us about their South Carolina wreck case. In this brief video, Spartanburg, South Carolina car, motorcycle, and semi-trucking accident attorney tells you what we need to jump-start building your case.

The critical point is, we need everything, but you don't have to have it, since if you don't, it's our job to get it for you.

Hey folks, here's a question we get sometimes, "what should I bring to my first meeting with a car truck or motorcycle accident attorney?" The short answer is everything you got related to your case. If you don't have anything, don't worry, we'll help you find it.
Here's some of the main things we're looking for.
  • The accident report. the officer should give you a copy of a form at the same.
  • Contact info for witnesses pictures especially from the crash scene or of crashed vehicles and your injuries.
  • A copy of your health insurance or medicaid or medicare card.
  • Documentation of lost wages if you lost any income at work.
  • Letters or emails from the at fault drivers insurance company.
  • Medical provider lists
  • Medical records
  • Medical bills

And finally, maybe most importantly, a copy of your auto or motorcycle coverage declarations page this is also called a "Dec page". It summarizes your coverage you can get it from your agent. Believe it or not if you're hurt bad enough and you've got the right coverage you can get a better settlement using your own policy. We'll help you check that and protect your rights to it. I thank you for thinking about this with me and I hope I see you soon.


Rob Usry
Connect with me
Rob is a Spartanburg personal injury lawyer. Rob also practices as a workers' compensation attorney.