Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 888-230-1841
Phone: 864-582-0416
Holland & Usry, P.A.

Get Free Medical Care Now For Work Injuries- How To Start Your Workers' Compensation Case The Right Way By Notifying Your Employer

If you're seriously hurt at work, you need medical care fast, before you get worse. No one knows how bad you're hurt more than you, and you can't expect your co-workers or supervisor to take care of you.

Most importantly, to get medical care and ANY benefits from workers' comp, you've got to tell your employer you got hurt. There's some things in life you've got to do on your own, and this is one of them. 

Luckily, in this brief video, South Carolina workers compensation lawyer Rob Usry gives guidance on how to notify your employer the right way to get you on the road to benefits.

Rob Usry
Connect with me
Rob is a Spartanburg, South Carolina personal injury and criminal defense lawyer.

Live Chat