At Holland & Usry, we know meeting a personal injury attorney can make folks a little anxious. That’s why we’ve set up our office to be a welcoming, comfortable place where you feel empowered to ask your questions and get them answered.
If you’re wondering whether this is necessary, here’s why you should take control of your case and meet with an experienced injury attorney, and here's specific reasons to take your dog bite case to an injury attorney.
And here’s what to expect when you meet this injury lawyer for the first time:
- It’s FREE and you don’t have to worry about me forcing you to hire me. The way I see it, worst-case scenario, I’ve gotten to help someone who was brave enough to ask for it. If it’s right for you to hire me and you do it, that’s a bonus!
- The moment you walk in and step up to the front desk, you’re greeted by our receptionist with a warm smile and the offer of water or a soft drink.
- If you’ve got any evidence or papers, especially medical records or accident reports, bring them. Wondering exactly what evidence and documents I'm talking about? No problem- I already made you a list. I’ll review them while you fill out some basic paperwork. It can help jump-start my evaluation of your case.
- You fill out brief paperwork about you, how you got hurt, and your injuries. This saves us a little time when we actually meet. I’ll read it, which gives me a better idea about you and your case before I walk in to see you.
- Then we meet. I strive to be as welcoming as our receptionist, even though she’s the real professional at that.
- The first thing I do is give you free information you need to know about your case, including what other people say it’s like to work with me.
- Then comes the most important part for you: I answer your questions. There are no stupid questions. You need answers, and I’m here to give them.
- After that, we'll discuss the details of your case so I can determine if you qualify to be one of our clients. An important part of our discussion is who’s at fault and how we can prove it. It’s often the hardest part of a slip and fall or trip and fall case, and definitely the most challenging aspect of a medical malpractice case.
- When we’re finished, one of three things happens. One, I conclude you qualify as a client and you hire me. Two, maybe one of us needs a little more information or time to think about it. If so, I can keep giving you free pointers until we figure out which way to go. Three, we'll part as friends, and I'll just be glad I got the chance to help you get pointed in the right direction.
This doesn’t take a lot of time—maybe an hour. And the end result will be answered questions and potentially hiring an attorney you feel good about helping you. Any of that translates to a priceless benefit: peace of mind.
You Don’t Have to Take My Word For It
Here’s what Myieesa said about her and her husband’s first meeting with our firm:
Me and my husband went to talk to Mr. Rob today about a car accident we were in. From being greeted with a warm welcome from his receptionist when you enter his office to the time we spoke with him was awesome…Mr. Rob was very professional and made sure we had a clear understanding and facts about our situation. Just from the free consultation meeting he gave us valuable information for our case and helped put our mind at ease. He made us feel like he actually cared and that meant a lot to us.
You can see what she and other clients said, in reviews we didn't pay for on a website we don’t own, as well as Google Plus.