At Holland & Usry, your case is about you. That’s why we work so hard to make our office a laid-back, welcoming environment. You’ve got enough stress to deal with already. You’ve done the absolute hardest and BEST thing a responsible adult can do—you’ve asked for help.
If you’re still wondering if you really need legal help, here’s when you need a workers' comp attorney, and why.
From the moment you walk in our door, it’s our mission to convince you that you’ve looked in the right direction. Here's what our first meeting is like.
- It’s FREE, with no obligation to hire me. It’s a win-win for me. If we work together, that’s a thrill. If we don’t, I’ve still been able to help someone else in a meaningful way.
- When you walk in, our receptionist greets you with a friendly smile and a free water or soft drink if you want one.
- Hopefully, you’ll give me some valuable info by bringing every piece of paper you have related to your case. I will actually review them; you have my word! I especially want letters from the adjuster and nurse case manager, plus any medical records you have.
- While I review the documents you brought, you fill out some paperwork on some of the most important information about you and your case. It gives me a snapshot of who you are, what your job is, how you got hurt, the severity of your injuries, and what workers' comp benefits you’re currently getting.
- After that, we meet. The first thing I do is give you free information you should know about your case, which includes a copy of our FREE BOOK YOU CAN DOWNLOAD HERE and actual client reviews of what it’s like working with our team.
- Next, I turn it over to the most important person in the room—you. I answer your questions. All of them, none of which are silly. You came for help, and I’m here to give it. Nothing gives peace of mind like answered questions, so come loaded up to get the answers you need!
- After that, we go over the facts of your case so I can evaluate whether you qualify to be a client. While I want everyone to hire me, the truth is, some cases can be settled without the expense of an attorney. I’d rather you be sad you couldn’t hire me than be sad you did! I’m looking at your long-term results here.
- At the end of the meeting, one of three things occurs. One, I decide you’re eligible to be a client and you hire me. Two, maybe one of us needs more information or more time to think about it. If so, I’ll keep giving you some free knowledge until we decide. Three, we'll part as friends and I'll just be glad I had the time and the opportunity to sit down with you to help you out.
Sound like it’s a lot of time? It’s not. The whole process usually takes an hour or less. You have only that to lose, and possibly a tremendous amount to gain—namely peace of mind from hiring a workers’ comp attorney you trust. It’s your one and only chance to do your case right. Give yourself the best shot at it.
What an Actual Potential Client Says
Here’s what a nice lady named Myieesa said about our initial meeting for a car accident case:
Me and my husband went to talk to Mr. Rob today about a car accident we were in. From being greeted with a warm welcome from his receptionist when you enter his office to the time we spoke with him was awesome... Mr. Rob was very professional and made sure we had a clear understanding and facts about our situation. Just from the free consultation meeting, he gave us valuable information for our case and helped put our mind at ease. He made us feel like he actually cared and that meant a lot to us.
You can read exactly what she said, as well as other clients, in unscripted reviews we didn’t pay for on a website we don’t own, as well as on Google Plus.