If you're injured as a passenger in a South Carolina car, truck, or motorcycle accident, you have the same rights to a settlement as any driver. But that doesn't make it easy. In this brief video, Spartanburg car accident attorney Rob Usry reveals the essentials you need to know to protect your rights.
- How auto insurance pays your settlement
- How you might qualify for extra insurance for a bigger settlement
- How you can still get a settlement if the at fault driver has no insurance
- How to pay your medical bills from the accident
- How to determine how much you should ask for in your South Carolina car accident settlement.