A traumatic brain injury (TBI) can be a tragic consequence of a horrific big rig accident. It throws victims and families into what can be a terrifying life-or-death struggle, followed by hard, confusing medical decisions about the future, then waiting to see what long-term TBI symptoms result. And over it all, the legal whirlwind looms.
We want to be a resource for you, so here’s a compilation of free information on South Carolina brain injuries and the legal system pulled from our website.
How Accidents Cause Brain Injuries and How They Get Diagnosed
To get free information, just click the link:
- How accidents can cause Traumatic Brain Injuries (TBIs)
- Parts of the brain and how injury to them affects you
- Brain injury warning signs
- Common types of traumatic brain injuries from accidents
- Concussion defined and symptoms
- Initial tests to determine brain injury severity
- Common tests and scans used to more definitively diagnose TBIs
Potential Long-Term Treatment for Brain Injuries
- Typical brain injury medical care and rehab
- Meet the brain injury care team
- Specialized neuropsychological testing can help determine the extent of the injury, and how to treat it
- How to pay medical bills for brain injury care
Now for the “Legal Stuff,” Which Is Second Only to Medical Care
Even as you struggle with your injury—or your family member’s injury—the clock begins ticking on your legal rights. The sooner you act to preserve them, the better. Believe it or not, delay risks evidence disappearing. And sadly, trucking companies and their insurance companies plant their heels in the ground to battle seriously hurt victims- often with breathtaking swiftness and ruthlessness. Their goal is to take advantage of your inexperience, ignorance, desperation, or fatigue to get away with a cheap settlement.
To prevent that for you, here are a few more vital resources:
- Learn how we get a South Carolina semi-truck accident brain injury settlement.
- Our trucking page highlights the complexity of these cases and arms you with free information about them.
- Our FREE BOOK on crash cases contains a chapter on 18-wheeler wrecks.
- To get your questions answered, call toll free at 888-230-1841 or fill out a Get Help Now form.
We are here for you and we want you to feel comfortable about contacting us—check out these reviews to see what we're like from clients, and even people who didn’t hire us.