Go to navigation Go to content
Toll-Free: 888-230-1841
Phone: 864-582-0416
Holland & Usry, P.A.

You Can Recover Lost Pay From Missed Work Caused By Your Accident- If You've Got The Right Evidence

While folks injured in accidents can qualify to recover the pay they lose from missing work, you've still got to have the right evidence to do it. In this brief video, a SC personal injury lawyer Rob Usry describes how you become eligible to get repaid, and the evidence you need to secure it.
Rob Usry
Connect with me
Rob is a Spartanburg personal injury lawyer. Rob also practices as a criminal defense attorney.