At Holland & Usry, we work hard to make sure your first meeting with us about your car or motorcycle accident is painless. That's what we’re here for—to make your life easier and better.
Just about everyone gets nervous the first time they meet with a lawyer, even if they've done nothing wrong. You are thrust into the legal world against your will, and it can be a scary place.
I get it. But remember, you're doing exactly what you should do—you're going to a professional to be sure your legal rights are protected. It's no different than going to the dentist for a toothache.
If you’re still on the fence about meeting an accident attorney, here’s why you should hire an accident attorney. Test our promise that we're here to make it easy on you: schedule a free, no pressure strategy session with a Spartanburg, SC car and motorcycle accident attorney. Call toll free at 888-230-1841 or fill out a Get Help Now form.
So, here's what our first meeting is like.
- It’s FREE and there are no strings attached. I'm not going to strong-arm you to hire me. I look at it like this—if we end up working together, it's a bonus! If not, I still met a nice person who I got to help with their case.
- When you walk in our office, you’ll be welcomed by our receptionist with a warm smile and a free water or soft drink if you want one.
- You can help us help you by bringing us every piece of paper and evidence you have related to your case, especially these items. I’ll look over it, I promise! This especially includes the crash report you got from the police at the scene and any medical records you have.
- To help us save you some time at our meeting, while I review the documents you brought, you fill out some paperwork about you and your case. This is some of the most important information about your case, so I will actually read what you wrote.
- After that, we meet. I strive to be as welcoming as our receptionist, even though she’s the real professional at that.
- The first thing I do is give you free information you need to know about your case, which includes a copy of our FREE BOOK YOU CAN DOWNLOAD HERE and what it’s like to work with me.
- Next, because your case is about you, I answer your questions. And, there are no bad questions. In fact, one of the worst things you can do is stay silent. You’ve exercised the courage to come to see me, so get the full benefit of total peace of mind. Make sure I answer all you need to know.
- After that, we'll discuss the details of your case so I can determine if you qualify to be one of our clients.
- At the end of the meeting, one of three things is going to happen. One, I decide you qualify to be one of our clients and you hire me. Two, maybe one of us needs some more information or a little more time to think about it. If that's the case, I'll still be happy to give you some free advice while we're making up our minds. Three, we'll part as friends and I'll just be glad I had the time and the opportunity to sit down with you to help you out.
Friends, this doesn't take long—maybe an hour. All you've got to lose is a little bit of time. In the end, you might just gain peace of mind and a lawyer you trust to get you the very best outcome in your case.
What an Actual Potential Client Says About Our Attorneys
Here’s what a nice lady named Myieesa said about our meeting:
Me and my husband went to talk to Mr. Rob today about a car accident we were in. From being greeted with a warm welcome from his receptionist when you enter his office to the time we spoke with him was awesome... Mr. Rob was very professional and made sure we had a clear understanding and facts about our situation. Just from the free consultation meeting, he gave us valuable information for our case and helped put our mind at ease. He made us feel like he actually cared and that meant a lot to us.
You can read what she said, as well as other clients, in unscripted reviews we didn’t pay for on a website we don’t own, as well as Google.
To get your questions answered or to schedule a meeting, call toll free at 888-230-1841 or fill out a Get Help Now form.